ZOKU came to us as a well-funded startup with real experience and knowledge behind them. They have so many ideas for the future, but right now they are focusing on hearable tech and have designed and tested a revolutionary product which they are ready to take to market.
When we met Simon and Pete, the creative duo from their board of directors, we knew they were exactly the kind of guys we wanted to work with. They are sharp-minded and fizzing with ideas grounded in technical expertise, plus they have a great sense of humour. We understood exactly where they were coming from – and to our delight they ‘got’ us too.
We have been working with ZOKU now for well over 6 months and are currently in their pre-launch phase.
Some of our activities have included:
- Go to market strategy
- Sales and communication strategy
- Creating collateral for events and pre-launch
- Building relationships with potential clients, investors and distributors
- Assisting with company set up and structure
- Website design
- Social media platforms and planning
- Setting KPI’s and metrics
- Assisting with financial forecast and budgeting
- Sourcing grant funding
This is an ongoing project and we are really enjoying working with the team at ZOKU. The opportunity to apply so many of our different skill sets and to see how the company is progressing is really rewarding.